What We Do
NUDSA is a charitable organisation that supports and represents disabled fans of NUFC. Below are some of the activities and services we provide. For more information contact us by email email@example.com.
We hold at least 4 social events per year at St. James Park. This includes an Easter party, End of Season social, Player of the Year night and Christmas Party.
We engage regularly with members through our newsletter the Toon Times and our magazine Toon Times Extra. We also run competition and hold prize draws.
We have an excellent working relationship with NUFC, and work closely with club officials on disability related matters.
We run away trips for our members as often as we can given travel and ticketing constraints, We aim to run 2 away trips per season.
NUDSA is a charitable organisation established in 1998 by disabled fans of Newcastle United, to represent disabled fans of Newcastle United.
NUDSA is an independent charity run by a committee that meets regularly, they support the needs and concerns of members. NUDSA has an excellent working relationship with Newcastle United Football Club and has a permanent seat on the Advisory Board.
NUDSA is not a part of NUFC and cannot directly help with match ticket enquiries.
Aims of NUDSA:
- Help to improve facilities and services at NUFC for disabled people.
- Promote the interest of NUDSA Members.
- Maintain a first-class working relationship with Newcastle United Football Club.
- Co-operate with other Disability Supporters Associations and Level Playing Field to achieve common objectives.
- Work with local disability organisations to enhance the ability of their members to support NUFC.
- To fund-raise in order to continue operating by means of subscription, donation or otherwise.
NUDSA organises and runs many events, including at least 4 social events per year at St. James’ Park, stadium tours and away trips. Annual membership of NUDSA is £10 for adults, £5 for under-18s (Zebras) and £30 for organisations – so why not join NUDSA today?
Meet the NUDSA Committee
NUDSA is run by an elected Committee of voluntary trustees that meet regularly. Over half of the current Committee have a disability.
The latest happenings at NUDSA
Get in Touch
Find us at the office
10 Grindon Close, Cramlington, NE23 6EH
Give us a ring